tpv banner final

Trendy Palermo Viejo

This is the first polyglot blog about places & events of Palermo Viejo, the trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. / Primer blog políglota sobre lugares y eventos de Palermo Viejo, el barrio más “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Este é o primeiro blog poliglota sobre lugares e eventos de Palermo Viejo, o bairro mais “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Premier blog polyglot sur boutiques, restaurants, hôtels et événements de Palermo Viejo, le quartier plus “trendy” de Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Some thoughts

I know what you might be thinking. This blog is called Trendy Palermo Viejo. It was supposed to focus on Palermo Viejo and as days passed by I started to add more information regarding other areas of Palermo. I have to admit it, I love this city, Buenos Aires is my home and I can't resist it. It's beyond my control. Maybe I should change the name of this blog to Trendy Palermo...or Trendy Buenos Aires... No, I will stick to Trendy Palermo Viejo. I think we can all use some helpful information about Palermo's 'hood anyway, can’t we?
I've been out of town. My camera is abroad with a relative for a couple of weeks. I promise to continue working on this guide.
Oh, by the way, today was the last day of the BUENOS AIRES FASHION WEEK at La Rural. http://www.clarin.com/suplementos/si/2006/03/03/3-00801.htm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estou adorando o seu blog.....amei Buenos aires!!
Acho que depois do Brasil moraria na Espanha e na Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home