tpv banner final

Trendy Palermo Viejo

This is the first polyglot blog about places & events of Palermo Viejo, the trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. / Primer blog políglota sobre lugares y eventos de Palermo Viejo, el barrio más “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Este é o primeiro blog poliglota sobre lugares e eventos de Palermo Viejo, o bairro mais “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Premier blog polyglot sur boutiques, restaurants, hôtels et événements de Palermo Viejo, le quartier plus “trendy” de Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2000 visits / visitas



Today TPV reached 2000 visits.
This is the TPV Sitemeter Summary for today:

VISITS
Total
2,007
Average Per Day
41
Average Visit Length
2:18
Last Hour
4
Today
15
This Week
287

I'm really happy to observe how it grows everyday. I remember when TPV reached 20 visits, and it wasn't too long ago, since I started this blog only 3 months ago.
Where are most of TPV readers from? Today's country share is shown on the image above.
Thank you all for visiting and reading Trendy Palermo Viejo. Would you like to tell me more about yourself? Do you write a blog? Do you read other blogs? Would you like to share it with all of us? What things would you like to find on this blog? Send your comments. I'll be very glad to learn more about yourselves and hope to continue improving TPV constantly.

Hoy TPV alcanzó las 2000 visitas. Arriba está el sumario de Sitemeter de hoy.
Estoy muy feliz en observar cómo las visitas a TPV crecen día a día. Recuerdo cuando TPV alcanzó las 20 visitas y no hace mucho tiempo atrás, considerando que empecé este blog hace solamente 3 meses.
¿De dónde son los lectores? La imagen muestra la participación por países de hoy.
Gracias por visitar y leer a Trendy Palermo Viejo. ¿Les gustaría contarme más acerca de Uds.? ¿Escriben un blog? ¿Leen otros blogs? ¿Quieren compartirlo? ¿Qué cosas les gustaría encontrar en este blog? Envíen sus comentarios. Estaré feliz de conocerlos y poder seguir mejorando TPV constantemente.

Hoje TPV atingiu 2000 visitas.
Acima está o sumário do Sitemeter de hoje.
Estou muito feliz em observar o crescimento de visitas e leitores do Trendy Palermo Viejo dia-a-dia. Lembro quando tive 20 visitas e não faz tanto tempo atrás, já que começei este blog faz apenas 3 meses.
De onde são os leitores? A imagen mostra a participação por países de hoje.
Obrigada por visitar e ler TPV. Gostariam de me contar mais sobre vocês? Escrevem um blog? Lêem outros blogs? Querem compartilhar com os outros leitores? O que gostariam de encontrar neste blog? Mandem os seus comentários. Ficarei feliz em conheçê-los e espero poder continuar melhorando este blog constantemente.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I just found your blog and I like it. It is one of several that I am reading in order to learn about "life in Buenos Aires." Particularly, I like your photos and regular neighborhood descriptions because they are not "touristy" rather more real.

Currently I live in the USA but I have lived in Europe extensively. I am very interested in Buenos Aires and am trying to learn as much as possible before visiting, hopefully later this year. If I like it, I am interested in maybe spending a few months there later. I don't speak Spanish, but am a fast learner. Mostly I am interested in a more European/Latin culture that is different from American culture.

I own and manage a web publishing firm that develops news aggregation websites. Our biggest site at the moment is: www.i-connectusa.net

My own blog is: www.kurtschmidt.com

I hope you keep writing and posting photos. Good luck!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Nancy (aka Dalila) said...

Hi, Kurt. Thanks for your words! It's always nice to know who the readers are and what they think about the blog. I'm glad you like my photos and my descriptions as a "porteña". I hope you can learn some Spanish from my posts as well. You can also subscribe to Trendy Palermo Viejo. I visited both your websites. Interesting work & blog! Regards from Buenos Aires.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home