tpv banner final

Trendy Palermo Viejo

This is the first polyglot blog about places & events of Palermo Viejo, the trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. / Primer blog políglota sobre lugares y eventos de Palermo Viejo, el barrio más “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Este é o primeiro blog poliglota sobre lugares e eventos de Palermo Viejo, o bairro mais “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Premier blog polyglot sur boutiques, restaurants, hôtels et événements de Palermo Viejo, le quartier plus “trendy” de Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Testing / Experimentando Audio


Thanks to Kurt's comments on my "2000 visits" post, I discovered www.evoca.com

Gracias al comentario de Kurt en "2000 visitas", descubrí www.evoca.com

Pelo comentário do Kurt em "2000 visitas", descobrí www.evoca.com. Obrigada!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dalila. You found Evoca - isn't it cool? Your recording sounds good, particularly in all three languages. I've not used it too much yet but it does add a whole new dimension to websites.

Thanks for having a look at my sites by the way. Do you have a little link graphic (85x15 pixels)? If so, I'll put a link to your blog on my blog.

Kurt

11:23 AM  
Blogger Nancy (aka Dalila) said...

Hi, Kurt. Yes, Evoca is really cool. I still have to think about how to use it adding value to the blog. I'd love to link to your blog as well. I have just created a 85x15 pixels graphic but I'm not sure about how to turn it into a link. Maybe you can help me. Thanks.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dalila. I'd be happy to help. I have emailed you at the address on your blog profile with my email address and I'll send you some code and an explanation if you get the email. Kurt

12:23 AM  
Blogger Nancy (aka Dalila) said...

Thanks a lot, Kurt. I have just sent you the graphic. I hope it is fine.
Regards.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home