tpv banner final

Trendy Palermo Viejo

This is the first polyglot blog about places & events of Palermo Viejo, the trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. / Primer blog políglota sobre lugares y eventos de Palermo Viejo, el barrio más “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Este é o primeiro blog poliglota sobre lugares e eventos de Palermo Viejo, o bairro mais “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Premier blog polyglot sur boutiques, restaurants, hôtels et événements de Palermo Viejo, le quartier plus “trendy” de Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New shops on El Salvador / Nuevas tiendas en El Salvador / Lojas novas na rua El Salvador

Entropia is a new shop located where Bettina Anderson used to be, next to Maria Aversa. It offers sunglasses. Giocare sells fun clothing for kids, right next to Atípica.
They are located between Scalabrini Ortíz & Malabia.
*
Entropia es una nueva tienda de anteojos, ubicada donde estaba Bettina Anderson.
Giocare vende divertida ropa para niños, al lado de Atípica.
Estos locales se encuentran entre Scalabrini Ortíz y Malabia.
*
Entropia é uma nova loja que oferece óculos de sol, aonde antes estava a Bettina Anderson.
Giocare oferece divertida roupa para crianças, ao lado da Atípica.
Estas lojas ficam entre Scalabrini Ortíz e Malabia.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mis felicitaciones. He disfrutado mucho tu blog. Tienes tanta información excelente que sería un desperdicio no darte a conocer más.
Trabajar desde casa Mi Página Blog.

12:25 PM  
Blogger bigd said...

Hi. I'm going to be studying in Buenos Aires for an entire year beginning in July. I was advised to pack light so I've been selling most of my clothes with the intention of rebuilding my wardrobe once I arrive. Can you please give me some advise on where can I find raw demin (such as apc and nudie) in Buenos Aires? Also, I was told that some of the high-end stores such as Dior and Ralph Lauren imports their merchandise from the U.S. so they're not really a bargin. Is this true? Oh! I almost forgot: how much has inflation affected prices? I'm a little concerned since the last time I checked it was at about 10%.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Nancy (aka Dalila) said...

Gracias, Cristian.
Bigd, I'm afraid you won't find those denim brands you mentioned here in BA. But I'm sure you'll find great clothing anyway. Regarding inflation, it is mainly affecting us, Argentines. With the current currency exchange, you can still take advantage of low prices.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home