tpv banner final

Trendy Palermo Viejo

This is the first polyglot blog about places & events of Palermo Viejo, the trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires. / Primer blog políglota sobre lugares y eventos de Palermo Viejo, el barrio más “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Este é o primeiro blog poliglota sobre lugares e eventos de Palermo Viejo, o bairro mais “trendy” de Buenos Aires. / Premier blog polyglot sur boutiques, restaurants, hôtels et événements de Palermo Viejo, le quartier plus “trendy” de Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Post pour mes lecteurs français

On m'a dit que le guide Gallimard a mentionné mon magasin, Atípica, dans leurs livres sur Buenos Aires et Argentine… Je n’arrive à les trouver ici à Buenos Aires, alors j’apprécierai beaucoup si quelqu’un d'entre vous a cette guide et pourrai le confirmer et me copier le commentaire qu’ils ont réalisé à propos de mon magasin. Merci beaucoup!!!
*
If, by any chance, you have a Gallimard’s book guide about Buenos Aires or Argentina, I’d really appreciate if you could confirm if my store, Atípica, is listed on it. I was told it was recommended on the book, but I can’t get it here in Buenos Aires. I’d really appreciate if you could copy for me the comment they wrote about it. Thanks in advance!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Trend Guide said...

Hi,

I just bought the Lonely Planet guide to BA and your store is mentioned in it. I hope to visit your store when I come to BA for a vacation at the end of the month.

Cheers!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Nancy (aka Dalila) said...

Hi Poster girl, thank you very much for your comments. Yes, my store is listed on Lonely Planet since the 2005 edition. As you might know, it's not advertising, I mean, the authors/editors of the LP guides choose the shops to include in their books. So, I'm really happy that they had chosen Atipica! It'll be great to meet you when you come to BA and I'll be glad to give you more recommendations. I'm sure you'll love this city! By the way, your blog is cool! I''ll link back to you. Cheers

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home